WALHT: Carry out and record a scientific investigation.
Definition: Propagation of seeds is the development of creating new plants with different resources.
Propagating a plant or seedling
- 1 plastic cup
- 1 pin/compass point or a sharp point
- Firstly, grab your pin or your compass or any sharp object you can get and poke holes at the bottom of your cup
- Secondly, Test your cup if it drains the water out
- Thirdly, Layer the inside bottom of your cup with pebbles for your drainage
- Add ¾ of dirt
- And lastly create a hole that will fit your seed/seedling, then add a little bit more dirt to cover any exposed roots or your seeds.
I think that my plant will propagate and survive through the next couple of days.