Day #2: New Zealand by Land and Sea
Here are three places I really enjoyed and why I enjoyed them:
- First of all, I enjoyed exploring and witnessing the jaw-dropping nature of Rangitoto Island as Auckland’s well-known icon.
- Secondly, I loved the long walk on the Karekare beach and the sight of the astonishing waterfall was absolutely stunning.
Dear Diary, 9.07.17
Today was the most exciting and spectacular day of my life, by far the most jaw-dropping experience I had today had got to be the Tane Mahuta. I could not take my eyes off it as I could almost feel its strength and ancient presence, I was overwhelmed with the magnificent view and it almost made me feel like I was a dwarf.
5 questions I would ask Laura Dekker in an interview -
- What persevered you to sail across the world by yourself?
- How did you feel about sailing across the world by yourself?
- Are you going to continue accomplishing more achievements?
- What was your best advice that you were given?
- Did you ever feel scared being the youngest girl to sail around the world?
5 outdoor activities that a family member of mine enjoys -
- Go for short walks to the park or the dairy.
- Play a game of soccer or touch in the park with the family.
- Doing some gardening around the house.
- Enjoy a game of cricket or volley with the family.
- Catching some waves at the beach.