Pages

Tuesday 17 November 2015

I wonder if we can have another special guest next week?


Learning intention:We are learning to write a description.

Success criteria:I know I can do this when I write a short description of this week's assembly. 



Description:
Every second Monday, Saint Patrick's School gathers together for an assembly inside Room 4. Room 7 led the assembly this week. First we sang the National anthem, then I led the class with prayers. Next, the teachers gave out certificates for the students who have been great role models at our school.  After that, we were introduced to a special guest whose children had also attended our school past pupils. On his many travels around the world, he bought a video camera that he was willing to give to us. We all clapped with gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.