Pages

Thursday 11 September 2014

I totally love this Saturday!

I know I can do this when I write a recount using the correct language features
WALT write a recount using the correct punctuation marks.

My fun Saturday,

My cousins, mum and I went to a carnival celebration of the Salvation Army,  moving to another area somewhere in Mt Wellington. As we entered the place, I met my school friends Cheska, Greshka and Kayla. First we had some shaved ice with blueberry drink just like a slushy. It was my first time to taste it and I actually did not like it because it had no flavour.

We went to the games area. First, I played on the skateboard challenge. It was fun but hard because I had to verse Cheska and none of us won the game. In the next game, Greshka and I played on the double ladder challenge. We had to climb the ladder which kept on turning around and around and around. It made me feel dizzy that when I got off it, I could not balance well and it felt like the world was spinning around. I knew it wasn't easy because the ladder was slippery so I had to drag myself up using my stomach and it really hurt.  The game was so difficult that nobody won! Next Kayla and I played in a Boxing game. It was very easy for me because I was able to make  her fall down three times. At last, I won!

After four more games, I gathered my tickets from the games that I won.  A total of 12 tickets and I received a prize  -- a sherbet, and a blue drink bottle. When I ate my sherbet it was yummy and sour and I really liked the taste of it. It was just what I needed after playing a lot of games that made me feel exhausted, thirsty and hungry.


Finally,  mum, my cousins and I decided to go home because we were all tired and sleepy. I had a fun day last Saturday and I really had a fantastic day with my school friends, my cousins and my mum. I wish that there will be another Carnival for free that offers free rides, free tickets and free food for everyone to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.